Tandem C/C++ Nonstop Developer
We are looking for a Tandem C/C++ Nonstop Developer for a seven (7) month remote contract role in Georgia.
- Assist with the conversion to newer technologies as they retire the Nonstop.
- HP NonStop / Tandem NSK: Guardian NonStop Kernel (NSK) through J06.23, OSS, SQL MP/MX, TACL, C/C++, PathWay, SCF, TMF, DSM/SCM, Measure, FUP, Enscribe, TCP/IP, ODBC, SOAP, Linux, Full Stack.
- Development Tools: HP NonStop Development Environment (NSDEE), Eclipse, Visual Inspect, NSK Tools, TFS, CVS, pSOS, VxWorks, Visual Debuggers.
- Protocols: IP, TCP, SCTP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, Ethernet, WINS, ISDN, ATM, X.25, MS IIS, Media Server, SIP, SQL, Firewalls, Routers.
- Networks: Load balancers, firewalls, PKI, Cisco, EXPAND, OSPF, WAN, ISDN.
- Languages: Tandem C/C++, GNU C/C++, Java, PHP, Python.
- Operating Systems: Tandem NSK D/G/J/H Series Guardian, OSS Cisco IOS, Red Hat Linux, Sun/Solaris, AIX, Tandem NSK D/G/J/H Series Guardian, OSS.
- Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, SharePoint, Pathway, TMF, SCF, DSM/SCM, Encryption Suites.
- Databases: Tandem NSK SQL, Oracle, ODBC, MySQL.
- Candidates MUST be authorized to work in the US and able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.