Top Apps for Traveling Professionals in 2013
Check out these top apps to help keep your 2013 business travel organized.
1. Tripit: Can’t find your boarding pass? Use this app as a central spot for emails, confirmations, and maps.
2. FitBit: Track your exercise, sleep patterns, and caloric intake to make sure you stick to that New Year’s resolution.
3. Dropbox: Traveling for work? Bring along your documents, photos, and videos. This cloud storage app allows easy transport
and data sharing.
4. The Verge: Consider yourself a techie? Stay current with the latest in consumer technology.
5. GetTaxi: Need a ride? This app acts as a beacon that alerts the next available cab closest to you. The tracking tool and driver profile help you identify which cab’s yours.
Check out our other tips for IT consultants. What other apps do you recommend?