Tier 1 Technical Support
We are looking for a Tier 1 Technical Support candidate contract for a permanent opportunity in the Bellevue, WA.
- Provide support to customers through phone, email, and other internet media.
- Researching customers' questions/concerns and following up with the customer.
- Internal IT support help other teams' technical issues.
- Process Customers' RMAs.
- Develop Marketing and Sales Capabilities through Technical Support.
- Have good communication skills for phone communication, email communication, social media, and other internet media.
- Be familiar with network troubleshooting.
- Self-motivated to gain basic proficiency with new technologies.
- Available to work flexible hours between 6:00 a.m. -- 10:00 p.m. on weekdays.
- Can work independently or work in small teams.
- Having a Computer Science degree is a plus.
- Two years previous experience in a Customer Service Oriented environment is a plus
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and be able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.