Technical Support Specialist (Tier 2)
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist (Tier 2) for a permanent opportunity in the Bellevue, WA area.
- This role serves as the main escalation point for all issues and bugs that are found and identified by the Tier 1 team to ensure timely responses and resolution of customer facing inquiries related to client applications, features, products, and integrations.
- This is a customer-facing role that requires cross-functional collaboration with our Product Development, Customer Support, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar, preferred.
- 3+ years' experience in customer-facing communications, community management, or customer service, required.
- 1+ years' experience as a technical / help desk agent, required.
- Certification in relevant IT products/technologies such as CCNA, Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, LPI, CompTIA, Linux+, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, required.
- Proficiency with Windows 2008+, Active Directory, and exchange support, Microsoft Small Business Server Support, and Cisco Systems required.
- Knowledge of networking - Servers, switches, routers, hubs, cables, racks, and firewall required.
- Advanced knowledge of Synology's full line of products & services.
- Knowledge of MSP Best Practices.
- Proficiency with SQL 2005+.
- Experience with backup and disaster recovery configurations and maintenance.
- Experience with server builds and migration required.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.