Technical Account Team Member
We are looking for a Technical Account Team Member for a permanent opportunity in the Bellevue, WA area.
- Hybrid work environment starting 3 days remote, 2 days onsite through September. At that time, it will be re-assessed and possibly re-adjusted.
- This unique role does not require sales experience; as a computer software/hardware storage server manufacturer, we expect our Technical Account Team Members to understand our products and related networking features.
- This position is responsible for handling technical specifications and providing support to our resellers.
- The position is split between business development and account management (50%), internal special projects and meetings (25%), and off-site travel up to (25%).
- Our ideal candidate will have technical experience deploying software combined with proven people skills to de-escalate issues.
- Successful candidates will be self-starters, creative, and flexible with a desire to contribute, and an enthusiasm for technology.
- Account Team Members will:
- Grow business sales as part of a sales team.
- Manage and grow Premier Partner reseller accounts within their assigned territory in the US and/or Canada.
- May be assigned any number of national reseller and distributor accounts.
- Participate in various individual and group projects as directed.
- Lead events and presentations to large groups via trade show booths, reseller events, onsite product trainings, and more.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of college.
- 1-2 years of technical experience; must understand our products and related networking features and must possess some networking storage related life experience or education. Industry certifications highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Proactive in coordinating with internal resources to see assigned tasks / projects through to completion.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of managers, customers, and the general public (Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus).
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management tools (e.g., Salesforce.com) a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.