Systems Engineer – Network Services
We are looking for a Systems Engineer, Network Services for a full-time permanent hybrid role in Fresno, CA.
**Local candidates highly encouraged to apply as travel to the site(s) are required for walkthroughs, meetings, buildouts, installation and support**
- $110K - $120K
- We're looking for a Systems Engineer II to join our Technical Services Department! In your role, you will be responsible for installing, configuring, and administrating information systems, servers, network components, and more!
- Functioning as a liaison between internal and external groups, there will be constant collaboration across our healthcare system in coordinating and providing technical solutions.
- You will be a proactive problem solver with excellent initiative skills, demonstrating a broad understanding of principles and theories, all while contributing to developing new ideas and concepts.
- Systems and Infrastructure Engineer, large enterprise environment, Linux, Cisco, Telecom.
- Travel to the site(s) for walkthroughs, meetings, buildouts, installation and support.
- Two (2) years of systems and infrastructure engineering and/or administration experience in a large enterprise environment required.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field required.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's degree and experience requirement.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.