We are looking for a Systems Engineer for a 12-month hybrid role in WA or TX.
- System Engineer with electrical integration activities.
- Utilize Siemens Mentor Capital Logic, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office tools.
- Review and deliver approved wire diagrams created by the interfacing Boeing Wire Design team in accordance with Boeing checklists and processes.
- Travel in one (1) week increments.
- May be required occasionally within the United States, but not to exceed once every two (2) months.
- Work location: Virtual with occasional work to be performed at Boeing location in United States, in either San Antonio, TX, or Tukwila, WA.
- Systems Engineer.
- Experience using Siemens Mentor Capital Logic, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office tools.
- Aerospace experience.
- Candidates MUST be a U.S. Citizen and able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.