Sr. Robotic Process Automation Developer
We are looking for a Sr. Robotic Process Automation Developer for a 6 month contract – to - hire opportunity in the Dallas, TX area.
- Work closely with business analysts and customers to understand process and assess automation feasibility. Map the as-is process into automated steps.
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and test Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions with minimal guidance using Agile methodology.
- Perform quality review of automated solutions and proved feedback to junior team members and vendors (as necessary).
- Assist in deployment and orchestration of RPA bots.
- Assist in operations and maintenance to update and maintain bots.
- Ability to integrate RPA into other technologies in order to achieve the goals of automation.
- Two or more years of experience with one or more Robotic Process Automation technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism). UIPath preferred.
- One or more years of experience with databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, etc.) and application development in at least one of the programming tools/languages (e.g., C# or VB.NET, VB scripting, Python). .NET experience preferred.
- Preferred Skills/Experience.
- UiPath Developer or Advanced Developer Certification preferred.
- Experience with the creation or support/maintenance of Azure hosted VMs preferred.
- Experience consuming or developing RESTful APIs preferred.
- Exposure to Data Analytics, Cognitive / AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), or Computer Vision preferred.
- Healthcare or EHR knowledge is a plus.
- Must be local to DFW Metroplex.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.