Sr. Model Based Industrial Engineer (Digital Transformation)
We are looking for a Sr. Model Based Industrial Engineer (Digital Transformation) for a permanent opportunity in the Seattle, WA area.
- Provide technical production system expertise and project management for complex and large-scale engineering projects with highly complex solutions.
- Work with the MBIE team to provide holistic consulting solutions demonstrating deep knowledge of: Materials Requirement Planning (MRP), supply chain and materials management, engineering drawings, work instructions, parts and equipment kitting, shop floor planning and scheduling, safety and Foreign Object Debris, tooling management, visual management, Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), and more.
- Provide deep knowledge base of complex production systems and required solutions to address unique challenges.
- Provide thought leadership in complex production systems design, management, and improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints, Agile Project Management Methods, and similar methodologies and frameworks. Identify innovation opportunities, develop concept designs, process specifications, along with relevant production system models (precedence networks (PNETS), capacity models, discrete event simulations, etc.).
- Taking old manufacturing and making it new, and digital.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial & Systems Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent at an ABET accredited university.
- MBA or Masters in Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in manufacturing and operations, aerospace product development, consulting, or strategy roles with progressively increasing levels of responsibility.
- Proven track record solving complex problems in product development and production system environments utilizing cutting edge engineering methods.
- Experience successfully developing problem/solution design fit, producing business cases, distilling and relaying complex concepts to technical and non-technical audiences, running varying sizes and types of engineering solution projects and effectively engaging non-technical stakeholders throughout a project lifecycle.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.