Sr. Level Epic Integration Developer
We are looking for a Sr. Level Epic Integration Developer for a 3-month contract to hire opportunity in the Dallas, TX area.
- Senior level position for seasoned and well-rounded EPIC integration programmer.
- The focus of the position is solving real-world healthcare challenges for our internal EPIC customers not addressed by EPIC out of the box.
- This position will work both as co-lead developer and mentor for other full-time employees helping them become EPIC proficient.
- Tools used for development will consist largely of the Microsoft .NET development stack and this position will require demonstrated proficiency with those tools.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure cloud technologies is preferred.
- Business Need: Creating an FTE Position for the 'Bull Pen' - A person to take over when/if our GURU contractor leaves, providing development continuity, and also helping to alleviate bottle necks caused by having only one developer “in the know”.
- Not a specific project - This team is for custom development.
- Our job is filling whatever void our customer finds in what EPIC provides out of the box.
- Most often ETL and integration development will be requested of us.
- Epic products will be focusing on: Cache, Chronicles, and App Orchard (Hyperspace, Interconnect, Caboodle-Clarity is also possible)
- In addition to C# -Additional programming experience of any kind is always a plus.
- The front-end languages are not really expected to play a big part in our work. (like Python or Django or AngularJS or React etc...).
- Cybersecurity is not expected to be the focus of our work.
- There is an expectation of some experience in that from anyone who has worked anywhere in IT.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- The expectation is this developer can hit the ground running in all things EPIC.
- EPIC certifications and some years of experience with Cache, Chronicles, Interconnect and App Orchard required. Desirable certifications: Bridges Admin, Cache DBA, Chronicles Programmer, Data Courier Admin, Epic Security, Hyperspace Config, Interconnect Programmer, SER.
- Local to DFW Metroplex preferred.
- If not currently local, must not currently reside in CA, HI, NJ, NY, ND, OH, OR, RI, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, WA or WY.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.