Sr. Windows Presentation Foundation Developer
We are looking for a Sr. Developer- WPF for a 12-month remote contract opportunity.
- Design and maintain of the overall architecture of the web applications and platforms with a proficient knowledge of back-end programming languages such as PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, JavaScipt, etc.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application using various techniques including RESTful and SOAP, web services. Etc.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability using Content Management Systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, WordPress, etc.
- An understanding of fundamental web design principles to build a scalable web application.
- Implementation of security and data protection, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements using HTML5/CSS3 and image authoring tools such as Photoshop.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application and content delivery systems.
- Integration of marketing stack platforms (web, email, sms) to deliver seamless experiences across digital channels.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology (Substitutions- 9 years related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree). 6-9 years Internet/Web Development.
- Must have Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) experience.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and able to work directly as a W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.