Sr. Front End Developer
We are looking for a Sr. Front End Developer for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity in the Dallas, TX area.
- Work closely with design team and participate in the Agile process. Be able to finish a user story and implement the desired user experience for the clients patient within the web product platform.
- Proven skill in implementing UI/UX of web application development for front end design.
- Ability to design, develop, and implement web applications (primarily front end technologies) with minimal guidance using Agile methodologies.
- Perform quality/UI/UX review of the web features developed by the full stack team members and finish off the product with an emphasis on the end-user.
- 7 or more years of experience with Front-End Application Development (client-side development).
- BA degree or additional 4 years of experience.
- Hands-on development experience in web application design, development, testing and deployment in both consumer and enterprise-based applications.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue (React preferred).
- Experience with Azure DevOps (dev.azure.com or some other enterprise source control) preferred.
- Experience developing AND consuming RESTful APIs preferred.
- Exposure to Data Analytics, Cognitive / AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), or Computer Vision preferred.
- Healthcare or EHR knowledge is a plus.
- MUST BE LOCAL TO DFW METROPLEX AREA.
- NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.