We are looking for a Sr. Developer for a 6-month remote contract-to-hire opportunity in the Dallas, TX area.
- Knowledge of Angular expected.
- Fairly robust knowledge of Amisys recommended.
- Backend maintenance tasks include adding C# functionality to web jobs and web applications, deployment of such applications via Azure DevOps, creation of database queries, stored procedures, and structures.
- New team direction also requires being or becoming proficient in Epic customization and, to some degree, configuration.
- Debugging and writing of cache code eventually required.
- Ability to work with Chronicles, Epic Studio, Lookit and Interconnect becoming increasingly important. Rudimentary understanding of Epic App Orchard helpful.
- Must be local to Dallas/Fort Worth. Position is currently remote but will return to onsite once things subside with Covid.
- 5+ years of experience and Bachelor’s degree or additional 4 years of experience required.
- MS Visual Studio 2015 + (VS Code a plus), MS SQL Management Studio (recent release – 16+), Oracle SQL Developer, (other IDE experience a plus), Azure App Services, Azure Web Jobs, Azure SQL, Epic Studio a plus, M code a plus.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and be able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.