We are looking for a Software Tester for a 12-month remote contract opportunity.
- This position provides software quality assurance services for projects and systems.
- Supports the development of deliverables, which include defines, performs and documents product validation for new and/or modified applications.
- Investigates operational and process problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
- Maintains quality records and metrics status reports; guides and directs lower level personnel on the set-up and performance of quality controls.
- Devises and applies quality controls for in-house and vended products.
- Assists in the execution of quality reviews under the direction of the project team or a senior quality colleague.
- May need to maintain test library and scripts in test management tools. (e.g. Quality Center).
- Strong background in productivity software, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Browsers.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and able to work directly as a W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.