Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) for a 6+ month contract opportunity in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Building automation of infrastructure, configuration, deployment of infrastructure, & build / test / deploy / release of code.
- Maintain log shipping best practices, including tagging, tracing, alerting and analysis tools.
- Maintain monitoring and observability of applications and systems.
- Deploy and maintain healthy, performant, compliant platforms (Linux, dependencies, application servers, database).
- Build and maintain pipelines for CI, CD and deployment.
- Extensive experience with Administration of Linux systems.
- Fluent in Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience in administration of Kubernetes clusters, either on-prem or in a public cloud required.
- Istio required.
- Writing CI / CD pipelines, Writing Infrastructure as code required.
- Writing Configuration as code required.
- System and Application Monitoring required.
- Log Shipping required.
- Agile / LEAN methodologies required.
- Extensive experience working directly with application / product teams required.
- System, Application, and Network monitoring with at least two common monitoring systems or services (e.g Nagios, AppD, Prometheus, New Relic, Dynatrace, etc.) required.
- HTTP / 1.1 required.
- Running in public cloud preferred.
- Experience supporting database platforms preferred.
- Experience supporting Java EE applications and developers preferred.
- Open Source software experience preferred.
- Working with version control systems like Git preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.