Service Desk Analyst 2
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst 2 for a 12+ month remote contract opportunity.
- Communicates clearly, accurately and professionally with customers verbally and in writing.
- Provides clear instructions without using technical terms, ensures that written communication is clear and grammatically correct and that all voice mail contacts receive a reply.
- Utilizes scripts and templates.
- Provides follow-up and feedback to customers on open issues.
- Clearly and concisely document activities.
- Utilizes basic and advanced functionality of necessary Help Desk tools including but not limited to HEAT, ACD, telephone, and email system to accurately diagnoses and troubleshoot customer issues, answers questions or responds to other requests related to hardware, software, networking, printing, telecommunications, training, audio-visual, accounts and other CIS items.
- Demonstrates understanding of customer issues and ability to translate customer description of symptoms into a "real" problem.
- Demonstrates analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills on assigned work projects. Makes effective use of tools and resources.
- Applies strategic and proactive steps to resolve problems and prevent recurrence. Utilizes appropriate troubleshooting methodologies (identify, replicate, isolate, gather information, test, repair and document).
- Monitors open work assignments for all queues. Fosters teamwork by communicating with team and sharing new information. Maintains accurate customer records.
- Adheres to Help Desk procedures with regards to answering calls, email, voicemail, documentation, downtime and other specialized tasks. Follows CMC, CIS, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Complies with applicable laws and regulations (i.e. HIPPA, TJC).
- Demonstrates priority with information security and confidentiality. Utilizes access rights and privileges appropriately.
- Maintains customer satisfaction rate of 95% or higher.
- Maintains all required Service Desk metrics including, but not limited to: Incident and Call Survey.
- Monitors systems operations for the Data Center and processes alerts and escalations.
- Acts as secondary support for the tape backup system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Remote with possibility of occasional on-site.
- Help Desk Institute (HDI) Certified – SCA.
- Local to CA preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.