Senior Software Developer
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer for a 6+ month contract to hire opportunity in the Dallas, Texas area.
- Microsoft .NET developer with experience with AngularJS and ReactJS frameworks.
- Should have a firm understanding of data structures and how they translate to code.
- Should know how to make REST API calls from client-side code and process JSON results.
- The Software Developer Sr develops high-level applications for the System, including design, implementation and testing of applications.
- Provides an advanced level of technical expertise and product knowledge to ensure successful implementation and support.
- Provides full leadership in project implementations.
- Works with users in support of business applications/ specifications.
- Builds, implements and tests new applications, upgrades, enhancements, database designs, and performs maintenance to ensure system compatibility.
- Ensures appropriate integration of new applications or projects with existing technical environment.
- Trains and assists in the development of personnel, encouraging cross-training efforts to build team technical skill sets.
- Establishes technical standards and guidelines for effective programming.
- Verifies that user manuals are kept current.
- Maintains expert knowledge of current technology.
- Composes technical documentation for development and support processes.
- Meets with customers and works with the Business Analysts to create software requirements, architecture, testing plan, and release documentation.
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches for software applications.
- Ensure architectural integrity and consistency across the entire product.
- 5+ years professional software development experience.
- Solid Biztalk development experience.
- Demonstrated understanding and usage of object-oriented design principles.
- Proven team-oriented developer with demonstrated ability to deliver quality solutions on time.
- Prior participation in an entire product development life cycle.
- Solid experience with C# and .NET technologies XML/XSLTSQL Server 2000/2005/2008, SQL and T-SQL comprehension.
- Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008 development.
- Experience developing windows forms and windows services solutions.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- MSF Agile or CMMI process Healthcare standards and regulatory requirements.
- The information contained in this job description is intended to describe the essential job functions required of those assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform the job. Please note that management retains the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, integrity, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions.
- Five+ years of experience with the above and each of the following:
- Build RESTful APIs for deployment on Azure app services.
- Creating CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps
Building robust Azure solutions using technologies such as Function Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus.
- Designing SQL structures and writing SQL code such as stored procedures, functions, custom data types.
- Working in multi-developer teams using Azure DevOps.
- Managing source code via Git, with a familiarity of GitFlow.
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Bonus skills:
- Building web parts/components for CMS platforms like SharePoint, SiteCore, or Adobe CMS.
- SharePoint administration
- Solid SharePoint 2007 (MOSS) development experience preferred.
- Microsoft Visio and Office Solution development preferred.
- Experience upgrading legacy solutions to current version of .NET preferred.
- UML and other modeling techniques preferred.
- CANDIDATES MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US AND GO W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.