React / Mobile Engineer
We are looking for a React / Mobile Engineer for a permanent remote opportunity.
- Maintain, develop and support non-prod and production systems.
- Ability to coach, mentor and pair with other team members on best practices.
- Helps define and adheres to team working agreements.
- Participates in all phases of the integration development lifecycle, including unit testing and ongoing support.
- Daily attend team standups and agile ceremonies.
- Code, test and deploy the requirements detailed in the team user stories.
- Collaborate and work closely with other teammates to achieve team goals and timelines.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), including facilitation and team leadership skills.
- Proven ability to provide strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance.
- Must be flexible, be able to change priorities quickly, and handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Individual must be a self-starter and capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Capable of learning new tools and technologies.
- Capable of working independently and in a team.
- Responsible for the development of code and the processes and practices that support a high-quality product like XP Programming practices and Test Driven Development.
- Have a “test-first” attitude with a focus on automation.
- Employ best practices around observability, monitoring, and system resilience.
- Six or more years’ experience in software engineering with a focus on UI technologies and frameworks.
- Experience Unix/Linux and Shell Scripting.
- Experience with React and/or React Native.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools.
- Experience with Microservices Architectures.
- Strong background in full lifecycle development using multiple platforms or languages.
- Experience working in Agile/Lean environments and cross-functional product teams.
- Experience with XP Programming practices such as TDD and Paired Programming.
- Experience partnering with UX while developing their UIs.
- React / React Native experience.
- Vue.js Experience.
- Back end microservice dev experience is a plus.
- Mobile App Dev and CI / CD experience.
- Mobile user auth experience.
- Mobile device management experience possibly.
- AWS / Cloud experience.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and be able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.