We are looking for a Project Manager for a full-time permanent hybrid role in Fresno, CA.
*Candidates local to CA highly encouraged to apply*
**Successful candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US and able to go W2**
- $88K - $130K
- As an Information Technology Services (ITS) Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the completion of multiple high-priority projects within ITS, including multi-department operational teams.
- You should be an excellent problem solver with keen attention to detail, demonstrating expertise in utilizing project management principles, all while collaborating with multiple departments and leaders across the organization.
- From conducting project feasibility studies, to defining project scope, to working with vendors and their respective product implementation teams, you will ensure adequate support and management.
- Five (5) years of project management experience, required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, required.
- The position will require frequent on-site visits to various locations in the Fresno area with little or no advance notice.
Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted experience.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.