We are looking for a Programmer Analyst for a 12-month remote contract opportunity.
- This is for the Harwick Project - Replacement ERP Project.
- This person will be doing the ETL job coding to pull data in from the new ERP into the administrative data warehouse.
- This person will need to know Business Objects Data Services.
- This is the ETL they used. The candidate must have proven experience.
- The purpose of the position is to refit the Administrative Data Warehouse (ADW) with new ERP data.
- The current ERP of Infor is being replaced with Oracle ERP.
- Ability to document and update source to target (S2T) documentation is required.
- Candidates must have strong analytical skills, ability to work with ambiguous requirements, and with a diverse team of programmers, business analysts, and data analysts across the enterprise.
- Produces and maintains documentation such as system requirements, designs, resource inventories, and plans.
- Works independently as needed to accomplish responsibilities.
- Works effectively across departmental organizations gaining consensus of stakeholders.
- May interface with vendor support service groups or other external support teams to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
- May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience or Associates degree and 7 years of experience
- Must have MS SQL experience.
- Have to understand Star Schema databases.
- This position requires documented and proven MS SQL, SQL data warehouse, and SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS) skills.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and be able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.