We are looking for a Programmer Analyst for a 6+ month remote contract opportunity.
- This Position provides IT support for vended and custom applications, including resolving highly complex issues, and assists with data security, redundancy, and support in collaboration with more senior technical staff.
- Conducts root-cause analysis by researching hardware environment and software application and system problems, works with colleagues and customers to resolve issues, documents resolution, and communicates resolution with customer.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates of a single system application or basic software and their associated hardware at multiple client sites to ensure currency and functionality within the established environment.
- Contributes to the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across client.
- Produces and maintains documentation such as systems requirements, designs, resource inventories and plans as requested.
- Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the client practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
- May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Root-Cause Analysis.
- Healthcare imaging.
- PACS experience.
- DICOM standards.
- FHIR, HL7 standards.
- Azure DevOps.
- Microsoft Teams.
- Compliance with SOC2 standards.
- Support of High Availability Enterprise vended applications with multiple environments.
- Multi-task with challenging fast pace project and support work.
- Cross team collaboration.
- Strong communication skills.
- 24/7 on-call support.
- Microsoft SQL.
- Agile Development methodologies.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and able to work directly as a W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.