Sr. Program Manager
We are looking for a Sr. Program Manager for a permanent opportunity in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Provides digital leadership, innovation and digital services including creative, customer experience, solution delivery, operations and analytics for all subsidiaries.
- Be a Problem Solver by assuming overall responsibility for planning, directing, coordinating activities and delivering Large Digital programs such as e-Commerce implementations that include cross-workstream activities and teams from multiple internal and external groups.
- Manages all critical project aspects (scope, timeline, budget, resources, etc.) and ensures that. project goals are accomplished and in line with program and business objectives and escalates issues, risks to Program leadership in a timely manner.
- Responsible for delivery oversight of all major project tracks (eCommerce, Order Management, Infrastructure, Middleware, Integrations, Hosting, QA, Analytics, UX etc.) activities, ensuring the currency, quality, dependencies and integrity of information about those activities and the quality and timeliness of their delivery.
- Develops project plans, including goals, strategy/approach, schedule, risks, contingency plans, resource allocation.
- Manages the change management process including changes to scope/requirements/design
- Leads and collaborates with others to collect project status, develop status reports and communicate status, risks, issues, etc. to customers, management and other stakeholders.
- Experienced in SAFe and working in an AGILE-SCRUM based methodology and collaborating with teams in a globally distributed engagement model.
- Acts as the Program Management Lead for all project managers on the Program – Internal and External and leads daily track and team meetings.
- Builds and maintains complex project plans for multiple groups, staffing plans and ongoing budget management.
- Act as the trusted advisor to the digital leadership team raising issues and concerns consistently.
- Bachelor's degree required; highly desirable to have M.B.A. degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years of experience in Senior Project Management / Program and 5+ years in Project Management.
- Experience managing interactive/Web projects, custom or packaged software ecommerce implementations or large technology implementations.
- Retail experience across disciplines of technology, program management, user experience, change management and QA will be preferred.
- Experience in managing full scale eCommerce implementation with hybris –SAP preferred.
- Experience in technology consulting or digital agency consulting is a plus; PMP, SCRUM, SAFe certification preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain complex information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
- Experience managing diverse teams in multiple projects simultaneously (preferably in an integrated program).
- Strong hands-on expertise in MS-Office Suite, MS-Project.
- Experience with PPM tools such as Clarity is a plus.
- PMP is preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.