We are looking for a Product Manager for a 3 + month remote contract opportunity.
- The Product Manager (PM) position is responsible for delivering business value to drive sales, improve efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction through the production of quality products.
- Within their designated enterprise product line, PMs focus on delivering incremental value by driving product changes and working closely with a team of developers, designers, and business partners.
- They support in-depth business reviews, communicate and present across all levels of the organization, and support cross-functional product teams.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and be able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.