Product Implementation Manager
We are looking for a Product Implementation Manager for a 4-month contract opportunity in the Yonkers, NY area.
- Coordinate and oversees hardware planning and installations across Organization.
- Jointly work with internal staff to coordinate, communicate, and plan all site installation with selected 3rd party vendor.
- Coordinate resources and activities of client and Member Organizations.
- Coordinate the replacement of Point of Interaction (POI) devices.
- Contacting client to ensure access to site. Work with Vendor to create a comprehensive project plan.
- Manage 3rd party vendor performing the replacement of POI devices.
- Develop test plans with MIT/Member Organization.
- Conduct and coordinate all system testing.
- Assist with the input Point of Interaction (POI) device information into the Inventory Database system (CMDB).
- Technical project management - Strong technical experience. Create schedules, Strong communication skills. Strong industry experience, Highly desired- 4 Years.
- Ability to produce timely, detailed summaries for status and Remedy reporting, Required- 5 Years.
- Experience overseeing 3 party Vendor work efforts on Implementations, Required- 2 Years.
- Able to conduct meetings to ensure adherence to the implementation plan, Required- 4 Years.
- Plan the work and follow up with assigned staff and vendor, Required- 2 Years.
- Experience Informing clients of the strategy for deployment of new implementations, as well as the maintenance and upgrades of existing equipment, Required- 3 Years.
- Have own transportation and the ability to ensure timely project delivery and installations, Required- 4 Years.
- Ability to work flexible hours, Required.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.