.Net Programmer / Analyst
We are looking for a .Net Programmer / Analyst for a 12+ month remote contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- Provides IT support for vended and custom applications, including resolving highly complex issues, and assists with data security, redundancy, and support in collaboration with more senior technical staff.
- Conducts root-cause analysis by researching hardware environment and software application and system problems, works with colleagues and customers to resolve issues, documents resolution, and communicates resolution with customer.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates of a single system application or basic software and their associated hardware at multiple Clinic sites to ensure currency and functionality within the established environment.
- Contributes to the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across Clinic.
- Produces and maintains documentation such as systems requirements, designs, resource inventories and plans as requested. Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the Group practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership. May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Bachelor’s Degree and training / experience or Associate’s degree with 5 years’ experience required.
- .Net, Json, Rest required.
- SOAP preferred.
- No third party candidates considered for this opportunity.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.