We are looking for a .Net Programmer for a 12-month remote contract opportunity.
- Provides IT support for vended and custom applications, including resolving highly complex issues, and assists with data security, redundancy, and support in collaboration with more senior technical staff.
- Conducts root-cause analysis by researching hardware environment and software application and system problems, works with colleagues and customers to resolve issues, documents resolution, and communicates resolution with customer.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates of a single system application or basic software and their associated hardware at multiple Clinic sites to ensure currency and functionality within the established environment.
- Contributes to the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across Clinic.
- Produces and maintains documentation such as systems requirements, designs, resource inventories and plans as requested.
- Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the Group practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
- May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- The Enterprise API Services Unit within the Division of Platform Services has an opening for a skilled and motivated individual to join our team in supporting the enterprise API platform and providing a centralized set of clinical web services, domain expertise and enterprise architecture for Clinic electronic clinical data meeting the needs of critical patient-care applications.
- This individual will play a key role in design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of web services and APIs.
- To be successful in this role, we are seeking a candidate with expertise in .NET, XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, FHIR, and relational databases.
- Candidates with experience providing IT services within a healthcare environment and experience working with clinical data, including FHIR, are preferred.
- Candidates should have expertise in TFS/Azure DevOps, Git, and ServiceNow for managing Agile projects and supporting 24x7 systems.
- Candidates must have strong demonstrated aptitude to rapidly learn new skills.
- The successful candidate will produce and maintain documentation such as systems requirements, designs, resource inventories and plans as requested.
- .Net, JSON, REST, SOAP
- BA or AA w/ 5 years of experience.
- No third party candidates considered for this opportunity.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.