We are looking for a Sr. .NET developer for a 6+ month contract-to-hire in the Dallas, TX area.
- Microsoft .NET developer with experience with AngularJS and ReactJS frameworks.
- Should have a firm understanding of data structures and how they translate to code.
- Also should know how to make REST API calls from client-side code and process JSON results.
- Build RESTful APIs for deployment on Azure app services.
- Creating CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Building robust Azure solutions using technologies such as Function Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus.
- Designing SQL structures and writing SQL code such as stored procedures, functions, custom data types.
- Working in multi-developer teams using Azure DevOps.
- Managing source code via Git, with a familiarity of GitFlow.
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- 5 years of AngularJS and ReactJS experience.
- Local to DFW metroplex.
- Building web parts/components for CMS platforms like SharePoint, SiteCore, or Adobe CMS preferred.
- SharePoint administration preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.