Methods Process Analyst
We are looking for a Methods Process Analyst for a 6-month contract opportunity in the Renton, WA area.
- Analyzes the current and future business environment and develop forecast, acquisition, and utilization plans to optimize resources in support of company initiatives and program business plans.
- Develops and maintains complex Business System factory definition to be used for manufacturing planning.
- Develops labor hour estimates for new or revised production and tooling work packages by utilizing labor standards, tool and production design drawing reviews, and Tool and Production Operations concurrence to support program business plans.
- Monitors performance and participates in the development of integrated (e.g., crew cycling, learning curve, shift analysis, optimum / maximum crew size, tooling capacity) tool and production master schedules by developing tool and position plan / documents, tool downtimes, rate flow Identifies and implements improvements to processes by analyzing current processes and utilizing established improvement methodologies to maximize the efficiency of equipment and personnel and to support company improvement initiatives.
- Analyzes changes to approved plans resulting from unplanned events.
- Assesses the impact of the changes that occur to cost, schedule, resources, and delivery.
- Develops modifications to existing plans and obtains approval for plan changes.
- Participates in negotiations representing Production and Tooling Operations to support schedule commitments or statement of work impacts.
- Develops, implements, maintains, and statuses integrated shop operating plans to maximize the efficiency of equipment and personnel and to reduce inventory and meet cost and schedule commitments.
- Develops and supports shop performance metrics by analyzing data in order to recommend plan of action for Production and Tooling Management.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and be able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.