Marketing PR Consultant
We are looking for a Marketing PR Consultant for a 6+ month contract opportunity in the Dallas, TX area.
- This position assesses, analyzes, proposes and implements marketing and public relations solutions for single functions or products to support the business strategies and image of client and its affiliates.
- Researches, writes, edits and produces publications, reports and/or other special communications for internal and external audiences.
- Develops and coordinates implementation of marketing and public relations strategies non-clinical products and programs across the System Directs and implements employee and/or Physician communication strategies across the System Budgets, schedules and completes marketing and public relations projects to accomplish Marketing and Public Relations strategies.
- Keeps current with trends in the industry.
- The ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, integrity, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions.
- The information contained in this job description is intended to describe the essential job functions required of those assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform the job. Please note that management retains the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point).
- Strong analytic skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must be local to the Dallas metroplex area.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and be able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.