Manager, IS Applications – API
We are looking for a Manager, IS Applications - API for a 6+ month contract to hire opportunity in the Dallas, TX area.
- Looking for a proven hands-on leader over Azure cloud-native development that focuses on PaaS services.
- Must demonstrate an ability to lead a combined onshore/offshore team of middle-tier and backend developers to support a rich collection of web & mobile front-end applications.
- Works closely with front-end teams architecting solutions to support enterprise solutions that must scale to mass consumer markets.
- Responsible for working with the digital office to design and develop all 3rd party API integrations needed to support all strategic initiatives.
- Requires expertise with the following: Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, App Services, App Service Environments, Functions, Front Door, Traffic Manager, Service Bus, Event Hubs, Event Grid, Kusto, Key Vault.
- Must be comfortable with agile development techniques using Azure DevOps along with Git/Github, CICD and automated testing.
- 10+ years of experience is required with at least 5 years of cloud development
- Education: Associates degree minimum is required.
- Local to DFW Metroplex.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.