Learning & Development Lead for Digital Health Administration
We are looking for a Learning & Development Lead for Digital Health Administration for a 6-month remote contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- Someone with expertise in agile and product organizations, specifically in progressing a learning and development framework – building content and facilitating sessions.
- Finalize learning and change management framework, communication plan and roadmap.
- Continuation of Skill Builders series, including focus sessions for supervisors.
- Develop Communities of Practice across CDH.
- Provide training/CM support to support transformation work teams.
- Guide alignment in team-level agile practices and standards across CDH.
- Coach and guide agile/change management activities; establish coaching framework and approach.
- Align efforts to Agile Consulting Partner (when selected); connect into agile champion network.
- Develop a plan for team specific assessment and immersive learning, pending re-organization. Pilot concept with a couple of fully formed teams (end of Q1/early Q2).
- Collaborate with managers to create an inventory of skills needed by functional area and across CDH (Q2); may be able to pilot a team in Q1 that is fully formed and stable.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- No third-party candidates considered for this opportunity.
- Must have at least 3 years hands on experience.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.