Kronos Support Analyst
We are looking for a Kronos Support Analyst for a six (6) month remote contract role in New York.
- Provides project support on existing applications applying technical ability, troubleshooting skills, knowledge of Kronos applications and familiarity with client’s business needs.
- Works with the user to identify and troubleshoot application issues.
- Provides project support on the Kronos Time capture system to replace old time clocks.
- Configures the new clocks (238) in the application.
- Assists with physical clock configuration/staging, enrollment coordination and reporting on progress.
- Interfaces with users, vendors, and IT staff to coordinate implementation and operation.
- Works with users, associates and vendors to identify and troubleshoot clock issues.
- Kronos Workforce Central 8.1.X - Workforce Device Manager Administration, two (2) years’ experience required.
- Kronos InTouch / InTouch DX Setup, two (2) years’ experience required.
- Oracle SQL or Microsoft SQL, two (2) years’ experience required.
- Microsoft Office 365, three (3) years’ experience required.
- Network Topology, two (2) years’ experience required.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.