Ivanti Systems Engineer
We are looking for an Ivanti Systems Engineer for a permanent opportunity.
- Expert Knowledge of the Ivanti (formerly HEAT) IT Service Management Solutions (i.e. Service Desk, Knowledge Management, Asset Management (CMDB), Product Catalog, Self-Service,HEAT Voice).
- Expertise implementing and administering Ivanti (HEAT) Service Desk suite, including setting up workflows, maintaining support queues, product/operational categories, configuring SLAs, developing/automatic service desk reports, and designing Service Requests.
- Expertise with Ivanti Endpoint Manager (LANDesk) (Inventory Mgmt, Patch Mgmt, Software Distribution, Software License Mgmt, Provisioning/imaging, Reporting, MDM).
- Ivanti Xtraction Dashboards.
- Understanding of networking principles.
- Understanding of Microsoft Patch Management methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Visual Studio and HEAT Report writing.
- Experience with T-SQL Query Building / Report writing.
- Experience with programming (C++, Python, C#, .Net, etc.).
- Experience scripting (PowerShell, Visual Basic, Bash, Batch, etc.).
- Expert level knowledge of Help Desk operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Ivanti Service Management Certification preferred.
- Ivanti End Point Management Certification preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.