IT Support Analyst II
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst II for a permanent opportunity in the Honolulu, HI area.
- Utilizes a solid understanding of client technology, applications, products and services to provide Level 2 application support to clients via phone or email.
- Accurately and quickly triages issues to determine if they are hardware, network or application related and escalates as necessary.
- Explains diverse technical topics in easy-to-understand language.
- Provides one-on-one training to end users as needed.
- Assists with root cause analysis on Severity 1 issues.
- Supports the facilitation/coordination of decision making and issue resolution with IT resources and vendors.
- Assists in the development and delivery of training, best practices and support policies and procedures for customer support analysts and technicians.
- This is a rotating position and work schedule includes providing 24 hours/7 days a week support as required.
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology (IT) or related field; or two (2) years IT experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Current certification in one (1) or more of the following preferred:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Other application certifications (PeopleSoft, EPIC, etc.)
- In addition to the educational requirement, one (1) year IT support experience.
- Familiar with ITIL processes such as incident management, change management, software release management, asset management, HW/SW Standards, etc.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to assist customers over the phone in a professional and courteous manner.
- Strong problem solving, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical/user issues.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR)/EMR Help Desk preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.