We are looking for an Interface Engineer for a permanent opportunity in the Clovis, CA area.
- This position provides analytical and development support for clinical and business groups seeking interfaces between applications, including: analyzing needs and specifications, developing, testing, and implementing interfaces, and documenting processes for the Cloverleaf Interface Engine and Epic Bridges module, as well as providing troubleshooting assistance to other teams.
- Works assigned tasks and projects by analyzing, developing/configuring, and troubleshooting interfaces in Cloverleaf Integration Engine, Cloverleaf suite of tools, and Epic Bridges with minimal supervision.
- Developing interfaces that are secure, compliant with all laws and regulations (such as HIPAA) and stable will be a priority.
- Demonstrates core understanding of clinical processes and business needs.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage less complex projects and works alongside stakeholders with interface needs.
- Performs other programing duties ranging from UNIX shell programming, tool/utility development, and API development.
- Cloverleaf, Bridges, HL7, X12 preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.