We are looking for an Interface Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the Clovis, CA area.
- Performs Interface Development, Requirements Analysis and Systems Administration for Cloverleaf.
- Research and gather functional requirements for specific interfaces.
- Maintains complete, accurate and up-to-date technical and business process documentation for all interfaces.
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing interfaces.
- Efficiently handle team maintenance requests, questions and support requests.
- Executes quality assurance testing on new or enhanced interfaces.
- Individual must be a highly motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, research and problem-solving skills. Pro-active ability to identify, assess, improve/refine and solve complex challenges, processes and/or situations.
- Ability to successfully work collaboratively within a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Interface, Cloverleaf, Bridges, HL7, Programming: Python, C, C#, Strong Project Management Skills.
- Local to Clovis / Fresno, CA area, or willingness to move preferred.
- Candidate must be local to the state of CA.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.