We are looking for an Implementation Manager for a 6-month contract opportunity in the Tarrytown, NY area.
- Responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of one or more moderate to large size projects through all of the defined phases of the project life cycle.
- This includes implementations of new clinical and business applications, system upgrades, application rollouts, and infrastructure and networking projects.
- Develops the project work plan, work breakdown structure, and schedule using a designated project management tool for project team usage.
- Ensure all projects are consistent with overall customer objectives and strategic plans.
- Manages a cross functional team of product experts and associates while they are assigned to a project.
- External consultants, contracted resources, and customer employees may also report in to project teams during the project lifecycle.
- Deploy best practices approach defined by Project Services team.
- Work to control change, adjust the budget, timeline, and project scope to accommodate approved changes.
- Produces timely, detailed summaries and high-level
- Identifies and mitigates project risk, keeping issues visible, to avoid impacting the project’s success.
- Confirm the alignment of customer expectations and project goals.
- Review and finalize deliverables and monitor quality control.
- Develop customer Return on Investment metrics for project, based on customer objectives.
- Develops and maintains all strong working relationships with all key stakeholders including, Client Executives, Product Managers, and Resource Allocation Manager. Motivate, guide and lead implementation staff to achieve organizational goals and satisfy customers.
- Participate in performance appraisals and contribute to project team associate’s performance appraisals.
- Oversees the successful delivery of moderate to large size projects through all project life cycle phases and manages cross-functional teams of product experts, associates, external consultants, contracted resources and customer employees.
- Must be flexible with work hours including weekends. Must be willing to travel to multiple sites and have own transportation.
- Proficient in MS Office package including Visio, 5 Years.
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure and Networks, 5 Years.
- Customer Service Oriented, 5 Years.
- High communication skills, 5 Years.
- Documentation skills, 5 Years.
- Knowledge of current Cisco Switches and Peripherals, 3 Years.
- Knowledge of Win 7/ 10 OS Systems, 3 Years.
- Knowledge of current PC Hardware and Peripherals, 5 Years.
- Knowledge of Project budget creation and level of effort, 5 Years.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.