Implementation Manager – Network & End User Devices
We are looking for two (2) Implementation Managers - Network & End user devices for an eight (8) month contract role onsite in Yonkers, NY.
- $50 - $55 per hour
- Oversees the successful delivery of moderate to large-size projects that include deploying network equipment and end-user devices for Epic. Healthcare experience is very helpful.
- Responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of one or more moderate to large size projects through all of the defined phases of the project life cycle.
- This includes implementations of new clinical and business applications, system upgrades, application rollouts, and infrastructure and networking projects.
- Develops the project work plan, work breakdown structure, and schedule using a designated project management tool for project team usage.
- Ensure all projects are consistent with overall customer objectives and strategic plans.
- Manages a cross functional team of product experts and associates while they are assigned to a project.
- External consultants, contracted resources, and customer employees may also report into project teams during the project lifecycle.
- Deploy best practices approach defined by Project Services team.
- Work to control change, adjust the budget, timeline, and project scope to accommodate approved changes. Produces timely, detailed summaries and high-level reports.
- Identifies and mitigates project risk, keeping issues visible, to avoid impacting the project’s success.
- Confirm the alignment of customer expectations and project goals.
- Review and finalize deliverables and monitor quality control.
- Develop customer Return on Investment metrics for project, based on customer objectives.
- Develops and maintains all strong working relationships with all key stakeholders including, Client Executives, Product Managers, and Resource Allocation Manager.
- Motivate, guide and lead implementation staff to achieve organizational goals and satisfy customers.
- Participate in performance appraisals and contribute to project team associate’s performance appraisals.
- Project Management.
- Experience deploying network equipment and end user devices for healthcare facilities.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.