Healthcare Project Manager
We are looking for a Healthcare Project Manager for a 4+ month remote contract opportunity in the New York area.
- Transformation Project - Oversees the successful delivery of moderate to large size projects through all project life cycle phases and manages cross-functional teams of product experts, associates, external consultants, contracted resources and customer employees.
- Responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of one or more moderate to large size projects through all of the defined phases of the project life cycle.
- This includes implementations of new clinical and business applications, system upgrades, application rollouts, and infrastructure and networking projects.
- Develops the project work plan, work breakdown structure, and schedule using a designated project management tool for project team usage.
- Ensure all projects are consistent with overall customer objectives and strategic plans.
- Manages a cross functional team of product experts and associates while they are assigned to a project.
- External consultants, contracted resources, and customer employees may also report in to project teams during the project lifecycle.
- Deploy best practices approach defined by Project Services team.
- Work to control change, adjust the budget, timeline, and project scope to accommodate approved changes.
- Produces timely, detailed summaries and high level reports.
- Identifies and mitigates project risk, keeping issues visible, to avoid impacting the project’s success.
- Confirm the alignment of customer expectations and project goals.
- Review and finalize deliverables and monitor quality control.
- Develop customer Return on Investment metrics for project, based on customer objectives.
- Develops and maintains all strong working relationships with all key stakeholders including, Client Executives, Product Managers, and Resource Allocation Manager.
- Motivate, guide and lead implementation staff to achieve organizational goals and satisfy customers.
- Epic required.
- Healthcare experience required.
- PMO required.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects and budgets.
- Epic Clarity or MS Project preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.