Healthcare Business Analyst
We are looking for a Healthcare BA for an 8+ month remote contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- Provides business analysis services at a local, institutional or enterprise level.
- Understands and considers both the business and the technical needs of all customers with the goal of providing a quality product or process that meets the business objectives.
- Exams costs, benefits and risks associated with the proposed investment/project and recommends alternatives for solutions throughout the business life cycle.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and users to synthesize, articulate and document business objectives and requirements by applying system and analytical thinking methodology and discipline.
- Proficient understanding of business strategy and business planning principles and applies to project work (areas may include but not limited to: value proposition, mission/strategy, goals/objectives, technology assessments, funding, and management/administration).
- Contributes to project charter and plans, work assignments, target dates, and other aspects of assigned projects.
- Applies systems engineering methodologies and discipline throughout the project lifecycle. Performs data analysis, defines and documents business requirements, supports translation to functional specifications early in the development cycle, and concludes with design synthesis and system validation while considering the complete system.
- Assists project leaders in coordinating deployment of deliverables.
- Demonstrates system and analytical thinking capability.
- Progressive knowledge and demonstrated use of business analysis methodologies and tools.
- Maintains effective correspondence and in-person communication.
- Builds credibility, rapport and partners with others to understand their needs and provides conflict resolution, problem solving, and ability to drive consensus.
- Works in partnership with stakeholders to develop a solid knowledge base of business needs.
- May manage projects of mid-level complexity, which could include sub-components of larger-scale projects as directed by project leaders.
- Business Analysts (BA) should have healthcare business analysts experience assessing, managing and/or implementing medical, research and/or laboratory systems, pharmacy dispensing and tracking systems, data repository systems, creating data analytic reports, asset lifecycle management, and the planning and conversion of replacement systems to manage the non-IT healthcare technologies.
- These candidates can be entry level up to senior level BA’s.
- Should have experience with IT Endpoint devices (PC, printer, etc.) for 3 of the positions.
- Should have experience with Internet of Things (IoT) wireless technologies for 2 of the positions.
- Minimum Education and/or Experience Requirements: Bachelor's degree and 6 years’ experience in business analysis, business administration, engineering, information science, health or science-related field.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.