Healthcare Business Analyst
We are looking for a Business Analyst for a 6+ month remote contract opportunity.
- Senior business analyst with 7 to 10 years of healthcare clinical data experience 7 to 10 Years of data analytics and reporting experience.
- Need expert level SQL knowledge and ability to write complex queries.
- Big Query and Tableau experience preferred.
- Primary responsibility would be for cohort analysis against large data sets across varied dimensions on a case by case basis.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business.
- Ability to present with business insights in support of new business and marketing activities.
- Guide definition of new data collection and analysis processes.
- Help draft business requirements under the guidance of the product manager for new efforts.
- Gain in depth knowledge of data sources and data flows.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with nebulous problem definition.
- Provides business analysis services at a local, institutional or enterprise level.
- Understands and considers both the business and the technical needs of all customers with the goal of providing a quality product or process that meets the business objectives.
- Exams costs, benefits and risks associated with the proposed investment/project and recommends alternatives for solutions throughout the business life cycle.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and users to synthesize, articulate and document business objectives and requirements by applying system and analytical thinking methodology and discipline.
- Proficient understanding of business strategy and business planning principles and applies to project work (areas may include but not limited to: value proposition, mission/strategy, goals/objectives, technology assessments, funding, and management/administration).
- Contributes to project charter and plans, work assignments, target dates, and other aspects of assigned projects.
- Applies systems engineering methodologies and discipline throughout the project lifecycle.
- Performs data analysis, defines and documents business requirements, supports translation to functional specifications early in the development cycle, and concludes with design synthesis and system validation while considering the complete system.
- Assists project leaders in coordinating deployment of deliverables.
- Demonstrates system and analytical thinking capability.
- Progressive knowledge and demonstrated use of business analysis methodologies and tools.
- Maintains effective correspondence and in-person communication.
- Builds credibility, rapport and partners with others to understand their needs and provides conflict resolution, problem solving, and ability to drive consensus.
- Works in partnership with stakeholders to develop a solid knowledge base of business needs.
- May manage projects of mid-level complexity, which could include sub-components of larger-scale projects as directed by project leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Business Analyst 7-10 yrs in Healthcare.
- SQL required.
- Bid Query and Tableau preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.