Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer and a Sr. Full Stack Developer for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity in the Dallas, TX area.
- Work closely with business owners and stake holders and participate in the Agile process. Be able to take a user story and implement the desired functionality within the product.
- Ability to design, develop, and implement web applications with minimal guidance using Agile methodologies.
- Perform quality review of the web features developed and as needed provide feedback to junior team members.
- Assist in deployment and maintenance of team’s Azure resources (Web Application Services, Function Apps, Cosmos DB, etc...).
- Proven skill in implementing UI/UX of web application development for front end design.
- Experience developing and deploying back-end databases.
- Experience in developing and consuming restful web services to fetch data for web front end.
- Hands-on development experience in web application design, development, testing and deployment in both consumer and enterprise based applications, including strong knowledge of c#, React, Angular, Vue.
- Experience with Azure DevOps (dev.azure.com or some other enterprise source control / CI-CD process).
- Experience with the creation or support/maintenance of Azure PAS (Platform as a Service) environments.
- Experience developing AND consuming RESTful APIs.
- Exposure to Data Analytics, Cognitive / AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), or Computer Vision.
- 4 or more years of experience with Web Application Development (full stack development).
- 4 or more years of experience with databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, etc.) and application development in at least one of the programming tools/languages (e.g., C# or VB.NET, VB scripting, Python). .NET experience highly preferred.
- BA Degree or additional 4 years’ experience.
- Healthcare or EHR knowledge is a plus.
- NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FOR THESE ROLES.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.