Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer for a permanent remote opportunity in the Seattle, WA area.
- Looking for a software engineer who leverages architecture and design patterns to solve complex problems.
- Someone who enjoys and thrives with group collaboration.
- 2-5 years of practical Java development experience with Java 8 or above.
- 2-5 years of Groovy Development experience and Grail experience.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Familiarity with automated testing platforms in general, Cucumber specifically.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with Docker.
- Familiarity with PCF/Tanzu.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience using Git.
- Background in Aerospace preferred.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and be able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.