Front End Developer
We are looking for a Front End Developer for a 12 month remote contract opportunity.
- Developing digital products for healthcare, with its complex processes, systems, forces, is a huge challenge. That's why we need you.
- Do you understand how data are visualized?
- Do you enjoy working with data scientists and UX designers to visualize complexity that empowers people to make the best healthcare decisions?
- Are you committed to open standards technology?
- The Selected Candidate will:
- Provide front-end visualization development, implementation, and maintenance for digital products for patients and consumers, including resolving highly complex issues.
- Gather, review, maintain requirements, designs, resource inventories and plans as requested.
- Conduct root-cause analysis by researching software application and system problems, work with colleagues and customers to resolve issues, document resolution, and communicate resolution with customer.
- Serve as a liaison and QA lynchpin between the data research and product teams · Regularly review applications and make modifications and/or updates of a single system application or basic software and their associated hardware at multiple client sites to ensure currency and functionality within the established environment.
- Aids in the evaluation of alternative approaches and may help in presenting recommendations to teams and unit.
- Skills: Additional Experience and / or Qualifications:
- Experience with Mapbox, Plotly (or knowledge of similar frameworks).
- Experience with React, jQuery.
- Experience with graphing/charting libraries such as OGMA, D3, and ECharts.
- Experience with Git and version control
- Strong proponent of object-oriented design and implementation.
- Outstanding communication skills and a highly collaborative attitude.
- Happy working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented culture.
- Ability to take responsibility and accountability for own activities.
- Possesses ability to multi-task and prioritize issues appropriately.
- Exposure to managing both custom developed and vendor-supplied applications.
- Bachelor's degree and training/experience in product development; OR, Associate's degree and 5 years' professional experience in product development.
- 4+ years of experience in consumer UX/UI development.
- FRONT END DEVELOPER, CSS, FRONT END DESIGN
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and able to work directly as a W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.