Front End Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Developer for a permanent remote opportunity in the Atlanta, GA area.
- The Front-End Developer role is responsible for designs and development of the User Interface (UI) for a multidisciplinary technical team.
- The role will focus on designing and delivering high quality UI solutions while working both as an individual contributor and a team player.
- This role will be responsible for delivering UI designs and documentation that conform to industry best practices and satisfy business and technical requirements and sharing knowledge and work products with other members of the team. T
- his role is a development team member and must have the ability to collaborate and work effectively with all members of the development team as well as individuals from our business teams.
- Provide subject-matter guidance and expertise regarding UI development tools.
- Build functional and useful front-end applications that follow established best practices and coding standards.
- Lead the team through learning and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Review, test, and approve designs and code of other team members.
- Provide work estimates to meet business application requirements.
- Collaborate with product owners and business team members on clarification and refinement of requirements.
- Provide regular updates and appropriate details of assigned work.
- Troubleshoot and debug application defects and desired changes.
- Provide guidance and share previous experiences to other team members.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, a related field, or relevant/equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of front-end design and development experience.
- 5+ years of application development experience using languages in the “Java family”.
- Subject-matter expertise in the design and support of high-transaction / high-availability systems.
- 3+ years in an environment working with large datasets.
- Experience collaborating with a distributed team environment.
- Experience working and collaborating with the user community on UI designs and workflows.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in Oracle/relational database environment.
- Experience in Agile and Kanban environments.
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs.
- Working knowledge of Git/version control.
- Excellent testing and debugging skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skill.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work performed in a typical office environment.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.