EWM Lead Functional Analyst
We are looking for an EWM Lead Functional Analyst for a 6+ month remote contract-to-hire opportunity in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Perform requirements gathering, design, build, test, and documentation activities for packaged software applications.
- Work under the direction of a project manager as part of a team to deliver large-scale business solutions or enhancement projects.
- Responsible for leading a team to complete the configuration of a solution for an entire business function or process.
- Leads discussions to gather detailed requirements from business users for whole business processes and/or functions on approved projects and enhancements to existing projects using organization specific business analysis techniques.
- Leads the design and development for whole business processes and/or functions on approved projects and on enhancements to existing projects.
- Approves designs by junior members of a project team.
- Performs program configuration/modification and set-up activities using specific HD Supply methodologies.
- Identifies impact to business resulting from newly configured or improved business functionalities and identifies methods for addressing business change impacts.
- Coordinates user acceptance testing (UAT) with the business client.
- Prepares System Requirement Documents, functional specifications, and test and user documentation.
- Prepares status reports to update the Project Manager on day-to-day activities and statuses. Executes quarterly security audits and participates in internal and external audits.
- Responsible for maintaining SOX controls in application security design and administration, including building roles, module and data permissions, and assigning roles to privileged users.
- Displays the highest level of critical thinking and analysis in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-departmental problems.
- Makes prompt, sound decisions when faced with complex and often contradictory alternatives that result in successful outcomes.
- Operates with considerable latitude.
- Situations may have little or no precedent requiring original or new concepts or approaches without guidance from others.
- Reaches decisions under conditions of uncertainty.
- Develops or engages/directs others in developing innovative solutions to important, highly complex strategic and operating problems; cross-departmental considerations are often present.
- SAP EWM and SAP WM Support, Supply Chain, exp w domain space required.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and willing to convert to an FTE after initial contract.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.