Epic Tapestry Certified (278 EDI) Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Tapestry Certified Analyst for a 3+ month remote contract opportunity.
- The Tapestry EDI Application Analyst will primarily be involved in the implementation of Epic Real Time Authorizations
- The Tapestry EDI Application Analyst will primarily be involved in the configuration and build of 278 Transactions in the Tapestry module.
- He/she will be involved in analyzing workflows and tasks supporting real time authorization processing to the vendor and back.
- He/she will also need to collaborate with other involved EPIC modules to ensure an accurate and complete implementation.
- In addition, he/she may perform any additional IT assignments as required to meet implementation needs.
- Business Analysis – Analyze complex business problems and specify the functionality of solutions; Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and solutioning to meet user requirements; Determine, communicate, and escalate issues/risks. Lead the mapping effort for HIPAA transactions (like 278R, 278I, 278N) from Epic to vendor.
- Build – Define an overall build design and leverage Epic strategies to implement while seeking to improve efficiency; Through unit testing, maintain a level of quality up to departmental standards; engage with other Epic teams, that support other modules, to promote a complete solution; Lead design review sessions.
- Client Management – Work directly with internal and external stakeholders to assess business needs, provide relevant solutions, and communicate information effectively; Manage expectations.
- Quality Assurance – Determine testing methodology and create test plans for unit ; Coordinate user acceptance testing; Execute functional/application and integrated testing with other modules and the vendor.
- Data Analysis – Conduct data analysis and troubleshooting.
- Documentation – Prepare detailed requirement specification and HIPAA Mapping documents, process flows, and other required documents; Create training materials in conjunction with Instructional Designers and/or participate in training.
- Epic Tapestry Certifications required.
- Reporting Workbench required.
- 278 EDI build required.
- Epic Tapestry Referrals preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.