Epic Patient Access Certified Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Patient Access Certified Analyst for a permanent (remote) opportunity in the Renton, WA area.
- Epic Access Certified (required: Cadence/Prelude, nice to have: Referrals, RTE, Grand Central, Welcome)
- Minimum of 3 years build experience.
- Production support and enhancement build.
- Project based experience (they may pick up some project work that is already in motion).
- Well-versed in translating workflows into optimized designs, daily operations, end-user support/training.
- Strong customer service experience and ability to have conversations with Operational stakeholders.
- Strong communication and well organized.
- Looking for good problem solvers & troubleshooters - ability to identify problem, suggest resolution, and implement solution.
- Can work independently and as a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Epic Access Certification Required.
- Must reside in WA state with a WA address.
- Must be fit to work in office once return to work ban has been lifted.
- During COVID 100% remote, 50% remote once return to work ban has been lifted.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.