Epic HIM Certified Product Manager
We are looking for an Epic HIM Certified Product Manager for a 3+ month contract to hire opportunity in the Yonkers, NY area.
- Responsible for the implementation of new applications, upgrades, and modifications to existing systems.
- Assist in the coordination of field support activities including application configuration, go-live support and on-going client support.
- Install new applications, new components and upgrade existing applications.
- Configure application settings and validate configurations performed by Application Analysts.
- Define go-live and rollout support schedule.
- Assist in the coordination of field support activities including go-live and rollout support activities. Support users on new applications, modules and functionality.
- Oversee analysis of necessary application modifications and work with appropriate associates or vendors to coordinate modifications.
- Provide advanced application troubleshooting support for applications.
- Resolve critical issues independently as necessary.
- Interpret end user requirements to help determine optimal solution and to identify potential issues related to user requests.
- Evaluate the operational workflow that is applied to the system.
- Create test plans and test new systems, version upgrades, and any system modifications.
- Document all outcomes of testing.
- Design database queries and create reports.
- Proactively monitor applications to recommend improvements and ways to increase efficiency.
- Participate in the maintenance of training materials and disseminate materials to users.
- Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support on a 24x7 rotating basis.
- Work with the help desk and support personnel on escalated issues to identify problems and resolve them.
- Triage network, hardware, or workstation issues as required.
- Coordinate vendor activities and manage vendor communications needed for support, issue resolution and escalation.
- Provide assistance to Application Analysts and other team members as necessary.
- EPIC HIM Certification and 5 Years of experience.
- Project Management and 2 years of experience.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.