Epic HIM Analyst
We are looking for an Epic HIM Analyst for a permanent hybrid role in New York.
**Hybrid role requires two (2) days onsite a week**
SALARY: $92,000 - $115,985
- The analyst is responsible for routine system work, projects, and activities.
- They are accountable to the Manager/Director for completion of deliverables.
- The analyst serves an escalation point for staff and represents the team in department and operations activities.
- Provides mentorship to other employees in the department, and actively develops skills and capabilities of self and others.
- The analyst is responsible for in-depth knowledge of assigned software, technologies and functions, serving as a liaison between end users and IT staff.
- They provide insight to integrated teams on workflow changes, system build and implementation activities.
- The analyst demonstrates the ability to form and maintain collaborative, strategic, and tactical relationships both internally within the IT department and externally with business stakeholders.
- Position may require flexible work schedule, including night and weekend support of major implementations or major system support efforts. Includes on-call rotation.
- Bachelors required.
- At least one (1) year of Epic HIM experience.
- Epic HIM certifications Identity, Deficiencies, ROI, Coding- need to have at least one (1) certification.
- Significant IT implementation and/or support experience.
- Participation in at least one full implementation lifecycle.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Excellent project management skills required (ability to lead meetings with purpose, prioritize, resolve conflicts, maintain issues list, manage project plan).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong analytical skills and experience implementing applications. Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Considerable process design. Demonstrated ability in adherence to process standards around documentation and workflow design.
- Strong team building skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Candidates MUST be authorized to work in the US and able to go W2.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.
DCS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status, military status, and/or domestic violence victim status.